Monday, December 14, 2009

Animal-Friendly Wear

I've been dying to share these awesome shirts with all you Vegan and Animal-Friendly people out there ^_^ so I'm taking a moment to do so.

Rocky the Zombie is a favourite of mine from DIYScene. This shirt just went up, although I have been waiting anxiously for it for a while ^_^. "Buddy Not Beef" features the always awesome Zombie but this time with an adorable Moo Cow as well! Absolutely awesome and a must-have for an Vegan, it is also printed on Organic Cotton!!


Next, straight from the doors of PETA and their online catalog store ^_^

This shirt is a favourite to be sure! I love Skelanimals so when I discovered this shirt I almost died! "Animal Testing Breaks Hearts" is the logo with some adorable favourite characters--the Monkey is my favourite! ^_^

I remember seeing this shirt pop up a while back on Ebay and I'm so glad that I found it again! ^_^ This "I'm Scared of Needles Too!" shirt has a message that needs to be shouted from the rooftops and the Monkey is too cute! And yes, I'm sure you've now gathered, I love monkeys!

This is tooooooo adorable! I think everyone should own one! The message speaks for itself: "Hug me, don't club me"

This Shirt is just too awesome! This "You Eat What?" Organic Shirt is from Terre Rouge on Cafe Press and features some adorable wide-eyed animals. 0.0

Lastly, I leave you with a great big smile along with being Vegan. This "Go Vegan" shirt from Vegan Pimp on Cafe Press definitely does the trick...not to mention it is printed on Organic Cotton shirts!



If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with Rockythezombie designs, and that tee is super cute!!
    The skelanimals one is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome t-shirts! I want the monkey one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping