Friday, December 6, 2013

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}


. . . . . . . . . . 

"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{this moment} - a Friday ritual. A photo (or few) capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments. Moments I want to pause, savor and remember.
Served up with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . . 
{this moment}

{Lyla has become quite the cuddly kitty--this is how I spend most my mornings}

{Smile Up}:

Vegan Potlucks!
Meeting new people.
Pretty Snow.
Manifesting wonderful things! 
Getting back to using my Vision Board on a regular basis!
Tons of kitty cuddles! And first ever Buster coming to me for cuddles! 
Helping others.
Art, art, art!
Tea Dates.
Feeling Inspired!
Meditation.
Exercise and Yoga.
Sharing, Giving, and Accepting.
Sharing Laughter! Laugher is the best!  
Learning, remembering lessons, being in touch with lessons. 
Christmas Lights. 
Cozy evenings hermiting. 
Gifts to make me smile on rough days. 
Being surrounded by amazing, loving, wondering people who lift me higher. 
Remembering to Stay Positive.
Being busy with etsy sales! ^_^
Making the top 5s shortlist of the 2013 Canadian Weblog Awards (in the "Life" category!) ^_^ 



Loving: Manifesting • Vision Board • Drawing • Writing • Kitty Cuddles • Leggings • Slippers •  Handmade anything! • Oversized Sweaters •  Love • Dance Breaks • Personal Space • Camilla d'Errico •

Interests for the week:
Reading: "Black Spring" by Alison Croggon. "D.Gray Man" Manga Comics. 
✯  Current Anime shows: "Black Butler"
✯  TV Shows: How I met Your Mother. Sons of Anarchy. Wilfred.
Music Playlist: Shuffle on my iPhone ;)  
Food Faves: Chocolate Mousse Oatmeal Cauliflower  Apple Pie Smoothies  Mountain Magic Cookies ♥ 


Lessons of the week: 
 To have fun no matter what you're doing! "There are other people out there who are looking for you!" I loved this reminder this week, because I've been seeking out new friends and people in my life and it's easy to feel discouraged. Then, I heard this, and it was a fantastic reminder that as much as I am searching, they are searching for me too. ^_^ Learning to be an Introvert in an Extroverted Society. (I foresee a blog post coming…) Dance Breaks are so fantastic for the soul and keep you positive during a mundane or busy day! Remembering to Give and to Share--using the Law of Attraction, we learn that giving is as important as receiving. Taking charge of your Happiness--being honest with yourself about what works, what doesn't, and what needs changing. Hope! Dream Big! All things are possible, always remember this!



Needing rather badly to get back into the swing of the blog, but I have been rather busy with etsy orders, so my apologies! I hope you are all enjoying a snowy holiday season and remembering to smile and look for the positive every single day!  

Tell me about your lovely week and what you're grateful for in this moment! Tell me about your 'Smile Up' and 'this moment!' :) 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping