Friday, September 26, 2014

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}

. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{no ordinary moments} - Photos capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments.
 -  using Daily Gratitude to see the world as anything but ordinary. -

Served with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments to share with the world.
. . . . . . . . . . 

{no ordinary moments} 

{my week of photos - 365 Grateful Project}


{Smile Up}:

Decorating and settling into my New place! ^_^
My new bed frame 
"Helping" my boyfriend finish up the bed frame at my place  
Seeing family, seeing my Grandma before she headed back to England 
Nights with Lyla back on my bed and waking up to her cute lil face :3
Getting to workout again and getting super healthy again!   
Skype dates cuz I miss my man ♥ 
Having someone I love so much that I miss him when he's gone--feeling very fortunate.   
Planning our fun coastal trip with le boyfriend! Excited! 
Filling my soul with gratitude    
Blogging and grounding outside ^_^ 
Drawing lots on my cintiq again 
Independence; the joy of having my own place and doing my own thing  
My new bed, canopy, and twinkle lights 
Sewing again! Woo! 
Dying my hair again. haha
Walking everywhere! 


Loving: Fall Leaves and Colours • Fall in general • Fun Fall Layers • Cozy bed space • Braids • Fun Hair • Skype • Cintiq • Kitty Cuddles • Pinterest Inspiration • 

Interests for the week:
Reading: "Black Spring"  
✯  Current Anime/Manga: Noragami (anime)
✯  TV Shows/Movies:  none
Music Playlist: Random mixes on youtube
Food Faves: Waffles and PB Ice Cream Mangos Healthy Paradise Smoothie   Veggies Daiya Cream Cheese Black Bean Brownies


Lessons of the week: 
 Everything happens for a reason. Not overreacting/freaking out; maintaining a calm in any situation and making the most of it. Remember: whatever you are grateful you receive more of; whatever you complain about you also receive more of.   The power of Daily Gratitude! Insecurities come and go, pay attention to how you feel in your heart and trust everything is amazing--because it is! ☀ 



Wishing you all an amazing day and plenty of magical moments! 
So much Love and Hugs! 



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping