Wednesday, May 21, 2014

♥ New Artwork and Items on RedBubble! ♥

Make Happiness a Habit

You know when you create a new art piece that you're actually super proud of? That definitely happened with my latest "One with Nature" piece. I have to say, it's not too often that I do draw something that I don't feel like I could improve. I mean, there is always room for improvement when it comes to art, as there is with anything, but my point is that I was quite proud of myself for this one. ;) 



"One with Nature" is now available in my RedBubble shop on tees (organic too!), scoop necks, tank tops, and even throw pillows! 

In my artwork producing week I also created two new pieces for redbubble: 



(which is also available without the letters). This is a piece I have been wanting to do for a long time so I'm glad that I finally drew it up and got it all polished up. ^_^



All three of these designs will also soon be available on coin purses and brand new clutch purse designs in my etsy shop soon too--must be patient while fabric is being made!! 

Hope you are all having a blissfully wonderful day and week and that you are getting your creativity on as well! 

Find ReLove Plan.et: 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping