Saturday, August 30, 2014

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}

. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{no ordinary moments} - Photos capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments.
 -  using Daily Gratitude to see the world as anything but ordinary. -

Served with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments to share with the world.
. . . . . . . . . . 

{no ordinary moments} 

{my week of photos - 365 Grateful Project}





 

{Smile Up}:

Hike with my handsome man ♥  Making it to flagpole! Woo!
Mornings with the boyfriend, waking up without any rushes. 
Tam putting on a concert just for me Gah! Talented musicians!    
Getting to catch up with one of my best friends now that she's back in town! 
Time with my two favourite local ladies - girl talk and fun 
Every time I see my furbabies    
Random adventures with my bestie
Playing my adorable nieces and seeing my sister 
Getting to talk to my littlest sister   
All the ridiculously sweet things Tam does for me -- and cheers me up on a bad day
Clearing out awful "friends"/people from my life
Pink Hair! ^_^
Finishing my market season with a blast!
Bumping into friends I haven't seen in a while
All the amazing support I have had through this huge life transition
Finishing packing up and ready to move! Woo! 


Loving: Epic Thunderstorms • Different Hair Colours • Hikes • Fashion Layers • Sweet Moments • The Art of Sketch • Pretty You and Me • Mucisians • 

Interests for the week:
Reading: random blogs  
✯  Current Anime/Manga: None. :o
✯  TV Shows/Movies:  mmm… also none lately.
Music Playlist: Autolux. sMAshEArth. Summer Kill. Hollywood Undead. In Flames. Brand New.
Food Faves: Daiya Pizzas Taco Salad Mountain Magic Cookies   Avocado Mousse BeanField Chips Kale Chips Homemade Waffles


Lessons of the week: 
 Sweet, thoughtful gestures and actions bring smiles; so give and receive. Remember to be your own Self-Motivator! Writing is the best medicine to release thoughts, angers, and wisdoms.   There will always be people who gossip--don't sink down to their level; brush yourself off and keep being awesome--let their own misery is their own problem…
From my amazing friend: "Anyone who has something to say about your life is clearly lacking any sense of fulfilment in their own.
No one EVER has any right to comment on how you live yours. It's simply none of their business. What they think is meaningless and simply proof of the unsatisfied hole in their own lives." ☀ 


Wishing you all the plenty of magical moments and an amazing week ahead! 
So much Love and Hugs! 



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so many beautiful photos!
    So happy to see that you're doing great. c:
    btw have you watched Sailor Moon Crystal? That's recently been my anime obsession.
    And yes, people will always talk, but they're just showing the lack of happiness in their own life.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I haven't! I never watched the original though, so I feel like I would need to watch that one first haha. It was a bit too girly for me back then, but I was also in a state of denial towards anything too girly at that age ;) I watched Escaflowne and Gundam Wing and other shows instead ;p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping