Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Nature's Path Cereal Ⓥ


I love cereal. I am a total teenager with it. I will eat it for breakfast, for lunch, for supper, as a snack, any time of the day. Granola in particular, just love the stuff! So, it only seems natural that I should do this Wednesday Favorites post dedicated to my favorite yummy Vegan Cereals. ;)


Who do I turn to for vegan and gluten-free options? Nature's Path.

They have the most amazing Cereals around (in my personal opinion) and you can even get most of them in bulk at tons of health food stores. They are a wonderful company that use Organic and healthy ingredients. All of their products are vegetarian with most being vegan as well (the exceptions they nicely and easily list on their website), mostly free of wheat with lots of completely gluten-free options, and did I mention their products are ridiculously yummmmy?! ;) Most of their producst do contain cane sugar but it is organic cane at least ;) and there is the Agave Plus Granola option if you can't have the stuff.

Other reasons to love Nature's Path? They are an independent company with no intention of "selling out". They have wonderful morals that I can easily stand by, have a great attitude, and believe in humanity and the sustainability of our planet. They've minimized their packaging (and again, is often available in bulk), use soy based inks, use "green certificates" for a portion of their energy, compost, and their EnviroKidz brand has raised nearly one million dollars towards endangered species and enivronment causes. They are also a Canadian-based company, yay! ;)


While you can't really go wrong with any of them, here are a couple personal favorites...


Their Granola...


Love Crunch: Definitely a new favorite! I just discovered this while on my trip and am totally loving it! Crunchy Granola with a coconutty-flavor and chunks of dark chocolate?! Can you say yummmm!!! ;)

Peanut Butter : I'm a huge peanut butter fan and these cereal definitely doesn't disappoint.

Acai Apple: Yay for anti-oxidants and more yummy granola. The apple is a lovely flavor!


 

Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise: Such a delicious mix of flavors and it's totally Gluten-free!

Leapin Lemurs: Peanut Butter and Chocolate lovers beware! As a treat I adore this cereal. I feel like a little kid when I eat it (and that probably has something to do with "EnivroKidz" on the box) but that kind of adds to the fun of it ;). It's another gluten-free option that is oh so goooood!

I love this company for so many reasons, and I know that you will too ;).

Peace & Love,
xo
~Bianca



If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, they sound delicious!! I wish I could find them here! I'm a total cereal fan too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping