Tuesday, November 6, 2012

☺ Birthday Wish 2012! ☺


It's that time of year again, almost my birthday, which means I've got my Birthday Wish rolling on Facebook's causes. :) 



This year I'm fundraising money for Animal Farm Sanctuary again because this place pulls on my heart strings. :)





Farm Sanctuary is one of the animal sanctuaries I got to visit when I was in New York last year and it was such a wonderful experience! Getting to see all the good they do for animals, giving them second chances at life and happiness. It's just indescribable. I still say it's a place that everyone needs to go to at least once in their lives. 


So please give what you can (I've already got the ball rolling and donated--and it's My birthday haha ;p). This is my birthday wish :) Although if you also want to send me cards in the mail that would also totally make my special day extra special. ;)
If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends. :) 


And if you want to see more about Farm Sanctuary and my experience there, check out my video blog. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdS6YH-YcA 


Thanks so much!!


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping