Friday, February 7, 2014

{My 365 Grateful Project}



. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{The '365 Grateful Project'} -  was created by Hailey in early 2008 in an effort to fight depression. 
This effort began a year long photographic project which involved taking one Polaroid photo a day of something she felt grateful for. 
The discipline of having to look for the good things that happen every day is life-changing, in so many ways. Hailey found not only her marriage, spiritual life and health improved, but this project accidentally, wondrously spread and affected the lives of many others.
Are you taking part?
. . . . . . . . . . 
{My 365 Grateful Project}

{my week of photos for the 365 Grateful Project ^_^}


{Day 31 - I am grateful for my job! Getting to make cute things and work from home}

{Day 32 - I am grateful for our awesome sunroom and the warm sun}

{Day 33 - I am grateful for vegan potlucks with great friends}


{Day 34 - I am grateful for bedtime with the kitties}

{Day 35 - I am grateful for lunch date with Cory}

{Day 36 - I am grateful for juice cleanse day! (& our awesome juicer)}

{Day 37 - I am grateful for sunroom lounging with my fur-babies}


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping