Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ⓥ Vegan Kitchen: Delicious Green Smoothie Ⓥ



I tried this smoothie while doing "Dr Gillian's Detox Day" from her book: "You Are What You Eat" . 

I was rather weary by the sounds of it but let me tell you, I love it! I make it now a couple times a week. 

Super good for you and super tasty! 


Delicious Green Smoothie:

6 Carrots
1 Apple
1 slice of Lemon
1 soft Avocado

Juice the Carrot, Apple, and Lemon through a juicer. In a blender or food processor, add the avocado and juice together and blend until smooth.

Voila! Easy, Delicious, Healthy! What more could you want? ;)

Somehow the first time I made this it looked suuuuuper green, the other times I've made it it looks more orangy because of the carrots. Either way, no matter what it looks like, it tastes awesome! ;) 




If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping