Wednesday, September 14, 2011

☯ What's in My Closet; "F**k Fur!" Top! ☯



As a vegan and an adorer of all things cute, I couldn't refuse buying this super blatant, in your face, but cute "F**k Fur" shirt from PETA's online shop. 
Of course, being the designer that I am I also couldn't just leave the shirt the way it was as I don't with most shirts I buy, plus it wasn't particularly flattering on my figure and I destroy white in a matter of minutes. So, I took my own twist on it, added some colorful lavender organic fabric and voila, new adorable flattering top I now prance around town in. ;) 






Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping