Friday, October 25, 2013

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}


. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{this moment} - a Friday ritual. A photo (or few) capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments. Moments I want to pause, savor and remember.
Served up with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . . 
{this moment}


{seeing my two brothers on Milo's 13th birthday (he's taller than me, on the right)}



{Smile Up}:

Pretty Fall Colours! 
Tons of Drawing on my Cintiq, and sketching and writing Everwake ;p
Tea Dates And discovering new little tea shops 
Being a big kid with my two youngest brothers (1 just turned 13 and is taller than me!!)
Working out on my elliptical again! Yes! 
Yoga!
Cleansing! (being done the cleanse! haha)
New opportunities, manifesting, answers to manifestations
My work room, I just love my space here :)  
Talking to family -- even better seeing them! 
When my hubby takes care of me when I don't feel well, and makes me supper ^_^    
Music, alllll day
Learning more and more about health and nutrition with Cory doing his Holistic Nutrition Schooling! 
Kitty cuddles. Always
Being successful at what I do
Spending less time watching TV and more time actually socializing 
Creating for Alter-Eco Clothing again! 
Admiring the woodpecker hanging out near out home (thankfully our home is brick haha)
 Encountering wild Turkeys on my walk to the bus stop :)
 Catching the mice in our basement before the cats do so we can safely move them! 
More time playing with our kitties in the evening instead of watching TV. Best thing ever! I love our kitties, they are hilarious! 

{ain't he cute?!}



Loving: My Cintiq • Writing • Drawing • Sleeping in • Walks outside • Pink Hair • More appreciation for food •  Yoga • Leggings •  Thigh-high socks • Layering clothing for fall • 

{wild turkeys}

Interests for the week:
Reading: "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. "D.Gray Man" Manga Comics. 
✯  Current Anime shows: "Guilty Crown"! Rewatching "The Vision of Escaflowne" because I love it and it was one of my first anime loves. 
✯  TV: How I met Your Mother. Sons of Anarchy. Modern Family. 
Music Playlist: Hollywood Undead. Seether. Red. Puscifer. We Are the Fallen. Soundtrack to Queen of the Damned. Disturbed. Bullet for My Valentine.  
Food Faves: Stir frys Protein Balls Oatmeal Blueberries Raw Veggie Burgers Chickpea Fritters with homemade tomato sauce and lobster mushrooms (mmmm)  ♥ 



Lessons of the week: 
When an opportunity comes your way, take it! It may be an answer to something you've been manifesting! Step out of your Comfort Zone! I have this awful fear of talking on phones, and it is something I am going to be forces to overcome! Talk, talk, and come from a place of love instead of resentment. Don't be afraid to speak your mind, it'll get you much further! Respecting the phases of our female cycles--we're not crazy, we just haven't learned to nurture and be respectful of it. Remembering to go over your Gratitude list every day! Be selfish with your time, and don't be afraid or feel guilty for doing it--if you're in a happy mindset because of it then no one will be able to complain! ;) ☀ 



Sorry for the lack of these posts, I honestly have been so lazy lately so I haven't been up to too much other than drawing and writing and sewing and being creatively introverted. ;)  
What are you grateful for this week? :)

Tell me about your lovely weeks! Tell me about your 'Smile Up' and 'this moment!' :) Pretty please!

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping