Saturday, August 10, 2013

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}


. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{this moment} - a Friday ritual. A photo (or few) capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments. Moments I want to pause, savor and remember.
Served up with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . . 

{this moment}

 [hiking with two of my favourite guys ^_^]


{Smile Up}:

Random hiking adventures 
Discovering new places / exploring the wonders of where I live!
First time in a little natural cave 
Huckleberry picking!
Thunderstorms 
Tea Dates (as always ^_^) 
Spontaneous afternoon swims (even when it's cold out! sep!) 
My new pink wig -- and that no one so far has known it was a wig!
My bestie helping me at the markets    
All my friends who collect bottlecaps for me haha
Exercise!    
Me Time -- getting to draw and write and work on my book ^_^   
Planning our next Portland trip! (so soooooon!!)
The ridiculously cute and silly things our cats do.
Texting! Thank god for texting and being able to keep in touch with faraway friends ^_^ 
Friends that give the best ever hugs! ♥♥
Random acts of kindness. 


Loving: Me time • Smiling over old photos • Adventures • Creating • Kootenay Lake •  Thunderstorms • My job • Dancing • Mountains • Tea Dates •

Interests for the week:
✯  New Dexter, True Blood, and Ray Donovan episodes. (only three things I've been watching on TV lately… aside from…) Anime shows. ^_^
Music Playlist: Hollywood Undead (SCAVA is just too awesome a song!!), Rabbit Junk, Brand New "Daisy", Chevelle "SciFi Crimes", Hurt "Vol. II" 
Food Faves: Chocolate Vega Smoothies with a ton of kale Stuffed Zucchini Mountain Magic Cookies Hazelnut Butter Homemade Icecream Daiya grilled sandwiches Wild Huckleberries ♥ 


Lessons of the week: 
I'm probably The Worst procrastinator! Patience! Remember to repeat Positive Affirmations in the morning and set your intentions for the day (every day!) . There's enough time for everything! Don't fall into the habit of saying "there's not enough time" or you will attract not enough time! Gratitude gratitude gratitude! Accepting that I'm (half) an introvert -- and that's okay. ;)



Hope you're all having a beautiful wonderful blissful week! 
What are you grateful for this week? :)

Tell me about your lovely weeks! Tell me about your 'Smile Up' and 'this moment!' :) 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. I could get on the Bianca-texting train! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing would make me happier!!! :D I need to find out what I can do with my plan for long-distance texting cuz that would make my day! :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping