Sunday, October 10, 2010

☺ Happy Thanksgiving ...(in Canada) ☺

Thanksgiving has become another holiday that I cringe at. Not to be negative, I just find our society harder and harder to look at the more my eyes have been opened. I can't help but think about all the poor Turkeys that endure ridiculous amounts of cruelty and torture to end up on people's dinner plates who don't think twice about how that turkey got there. Ironically, people simply aren't thankful for the Turkey :p 

But hey, I'm not a pessimist and I can look at Thanksgiving as an opportunity to actually reflect and look at the things that I am thankful for in my life. So, here is my list...


I am thankful for Cory, the most amazing and loving husband in the world. 

I am thankful for my Mother. I love her more than anything and I am lucky to have her. 

I am thankful for my siblings, they are amazing individuals and I cherish their relationship deeply. I am thankful for Family. 

I am thankful for Friends. And I mean True friends (you know who you are). I miss them immensely but I am grateful to have people like them in my life. 

I am thankful for Lyla, my little furbaby, and how she wakes me up in the morning by putting her nose to mine.

I am thankful for all the people that I've met in my life.  

I am thankful for being Vegan and that this Thanksgiving I won't be responsible for any animal cruelty. 

I am thankful for Mother Earth and all the life and beauty it gives. 

I am thankful for the beauty of the fall colors.

I am thankful that when I wake up in the morning I get to look out at epic mountains and a pretty lake. 

I am thankful that I can contribute to the well-being of the planet. And I am thankful that Alter-Eco Clothing has been a success and hopefully ReLove Plan.et will be too. 

I am thankful for all the experiences and opportunities I've had in my life. They've made me who I am today. 


How about you? What are you thankful for? And how are you spending your Thanksgiving? And if your Thanksgiving hasn't come yet, will you try to make it Vegan? 

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Peace & Love,
xo
~Bianca 


If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping