Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥ Wednesday Favorites: Vegan CookBooks ♥

Since it is "World Go Vegan" week and all, I thought I should take this opportunity to share with you my favorite Cookbooks in the whole wide world. ^_^

"La Dolce Vegan" and "How it all Vegan" 

They are Amaaaaazing cookbooks with so many incredibly delicious recipes that everyone can love! There's tons of variety, and some take some time while other recipes can be whipped up in a flash. A perfect example of how being Vegan kicks ass and we have just as much yummy, no yummier, foods to eat as the carnivores out there do. 

The book(s) are written by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard (except for La Dolce Vegan) who both just so happen to be Canadian girls as well ^_^. They are Two fun and sassy, punky girls that make the recipes fun to even read, plus the books are so much fun with a retro 1950s feel throughout. You can check out more about them, the books, and more Vegan goodness on the website... 


So what are some of my favorite recipes from the book? 

In  in "La Dolce Vegan"....
The Red Lentil Pasta, Black Bean & Sweet Potato Burritos, Spaghetti and Tofu Balls, Raspberry Apple Crumble Pie, Chocolate Puddin' Cake, and...well I could keep going, there are just so many good ones, but we'll leave it at that and the rest you can explore for yourselves. ;) 

I only just got "How it all Vegan" so I have yet to share favorites, but it is their first Cookbook so I am excited to try out new recipes seeings as I love the other one so much. And I'll be sure to share some of my favorites as I discover them ^_^.

These books truly make being Vegan eeeeeaaaaasy! So if you want to change your life and help those suffering animals, I highly recommend picking up these cookbooks! Being Vegan has never been easier! 

Peace & Love,
xo
~Bianca   


If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

4 comments:

  1. I'll probably give them a look, I'm not all ready to go vegan, but I sure like adding variety to the cooking, and vegan cooking is an even nicer way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have a couple on my Christmas list: Vegan Yum Yum and the Veganomicon :D These look awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, even if you're not vegan, they are amaaaaazing cookbooks! :)

    Nicole, I'm gonna have to check those ones out! I haven't heard of them before

    ...I have to admit I dont own that many cookbooks, I make a lot of stuff as I go and pull recipes from the internet since I have gluten and other allergies on top of being vegan haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I tried the Vegan Chili from "How it all Vegan" last night....
    it was soooooo goooood! :) The hubby approved too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping