Tuesday, October 26, 2010


So, some of you may know, but if you don't....
I will be 24th on November 13th ^_^

It is perhaps the first year that I finally don't care about my age. Instead, I'm excited. It's a celebration of our coming into the world, so why do we spend so much time on the negative aspects of things? Why are we so afraid of aging? What's the big deal? 
Let's enjoy the moment, enjoy getting older and growing as a person in the process. 

Anyways, I wanted to take a moment to tell you about my "Birthday Wish". 
Facebook has a neat little program set up where you can use your birthday to donate to the "cause" of your choice. I couldn't turn down this opportunity. 
My fundraiser is for World WildLife Fund because, in case you hadn't yet noticed, I love this organization. They do so much good as a whole for both Wildlife and Planet Earth. Their efforts are huge and effective. So help me help them help animals and Earth ;)

If everyone donated even a measly $1.00 it would allow me to reach my goal ^_^. 
♥ And I know enough of you love me and love Earth and Animals to contribute. Right? ;) 


Peace & Love,

xo
~Bianca


If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping