Monday, August 20, 2012

☺ Motivational Mondays! ☺


 We're taking back Mondays!!!
"Motivational Mondays" are fabulous tips to get you excited and pumped for the week! 
Feeling low? Moody? Down on life? Well, that's what these posts are for! Time to feel awesome again and get some Positivity rolling! Just because it's Monday doesn't mean you can't have fun, smile, and enjoy Today! Apply these tips to your week and try to tell me that you don't start to see an improvement in your life! ;)
It's all about You! Change your perception, change your attitude, love your life! xo



Believe in Manifesting! Remember not to doubt, not to get discouraged, and to always keep your mind on what you want. Believe me when I say that if you ask the Universe, and believe, and stay positive, then you will receive, no matter how unlikely the idea may seem to the normal. I'll be sharing my greatest manifesting story soon, so stay tuned! ;)  
Love your Body! Go on a "media cleanse" and avoid magazines, ads, television, anything that portrays the typical one body type. Find images of women/men of all shapes and sizes and post them all over your bathroom, or an area you frequent often. Begin to shift what society deems "beautiful" and create your own beautiful standards where all people are beautiful. You can also read up on my "Being Body Positive" article. :)  
Spend time on Joy! I know I know, I'm repeating, but be sure to make time for the activities that you love and enjoy! It's important and there's always time, you just have to believe there is and sometimes work things around your schedule. But the happier you are the smoother life will flow and the easier it will be to achieve all the things you want. Remember that there should always be a balance between work, play, socializing, and down time.  
Create your own Luck! Start Telling yourself you have Luck! I hear it far too often, and I was definitely guilty of the phrase as well; "I have no luck, I never win anything." *insert sad face here* Well, no, if you keep saying that then you will never win anything. I had this mentality forever! Finally, I won something that I really really wanted and was determined to win. I was using the Law of Attraction without even knowing it and I won. It changed my attitude completely. Later, after learning all about the wonderfulness of the Law of Attraction, I now win things all the time. If I'm super set on winning something it will be mine. It's really quite fantastic. So remember that you create your own luck, so start saying you are lucky and win things and you will! 
Get some fresh air! Take a break from work, or whatever it is you might be doing just to have a little walk outside, or even just to step outside for a moment and take in a deep breath. We coop ourselves up far too easily with workdays and lazy nights in front of TVs, so make a habit of getting outside at every chance you get! 
Worry is a misuse of the Imagination! Stress and worry are created when our minds refuse to remain in the present moment, when our minds run amuck and won't stand still. When unfavourable things happen and we begin to worry then we create a negative experience, when we could instead be focussing our imaginations on an ideal outcome and staying positive. Our imaginations are very powerful tools, and when used correctly have unseen power to bring about good things and miraculous solutions. So stop worrying and start using that imagination for greater good--like solutions to those problems. ;) 
"When you blame others, you give up your power to change."- Dr. Robert Anthony
 I've written up an article on this subject before and it's always a good reminder; take responsibility of your life, of your attitude, of your Self! Instead of misplacing blame, take responsibility and you give yourself the power to change everything. 


Have a beautiful day, week, life! Much Love from me to you! 
Create a Nice Day! xo


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. My manifesting sure needs work, but I've always considered myself lucky and it shows! Thank for these great Monday reminders, Bianca!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping