Saturday, November 9, 2013

{life reflections}



. . . . . . . . . . 
{life reflections}
 Weekly thoughts and rambles. A glimpse into my mind and world. 
These are entries that I might jot down in my Happy Diary; what happens when we put our fingers to the keyboard and allow our thoughts to flow uninhibited. Reflections from the soul. 
Reflections of life.  

I hope to leave you inspired. 
If you want to share your own reflections of the week please leave a link to your "life reflections" entry in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . .

Life is a whirlwind in every sense of the word, and it's up to you whether or not you choose to enjoy the ride. If there's one thing I've learned it's that there will always be trials and ups and downs, but these are presented to us to teach us something about ourselves, about life, about others. It's a fantastic gift these lessons, and we need to start seeing them as such. Wouldn't it be amazing if we were able to see the good in every situation? We'd learn so much faster, see things so much clearer, and enjoy life so much more deeply. Of course, it's never as easy as that. Some situations we find ourselves in are immensely easy, others really try our patience and our sense of self. But, no matter how down we may find ourselves, things always brighten up once we figure out how to climb over that next bump. There's so much inspiration around us if we choose to welcome it into our lives, things that can help us stay on track and to remind us that life is truly a journey worth having and living to the fullest--and that one bad experience doesn't mean the story is over, nay, you have many many more pages to fill of a rich and wonderful life. So get out there, find your bliss, live as much as possible (I mean, really find things that you enjoy and do those things), and stay as positive as you can. Take care of yourself, nurture yourself, love yourself; it is the single hardest and single most important thing you'll ever learn to do.
My entry today comes from my own trials and errors, ones that repeat, ones that go away and I think are gone and then sneak back into my life. But, despite the downs that transpire, I see my life heading in a beautiful wondrous and exciting direction that I had not possibly imagined (but had been trying to manifest). I've been reflecting on my Vision Board(s) these past two weeks and it's amazing to see what is currently happening in my life, and what I have already accomplished and manifested that I set myself out to do. I am so very grateful for it all. And I am very excited to be entering a new chapter of my life. My birthday is this wednesday, celebrating another year of my life in this world. Yet, age itself has just become a senseless number with no meaning. I feel better and younger than I have every felt. I would not trade it to be younger again. I feel young, but mature, I feel like I've really gotten to know myself over the past couple of years, really learned to embrace all sides of myself, and really learned to speak up and decide for myself what I want my life to be. Really, you can have anything you want in life, you truly truly can. The Law of Attraction is amazing and it's such a magical journey to watch it transform your life and the lives of others. So dream big, reach for the stars, and remember that Nothing is impossible unless you say it is. 
I found this list of "Rules For Being Human", which inspired my post today, and that I wanted to pass on to all of you. So enjoy! And, as always, don't forget to create a fantastic day and a fantastic life!   
Much Love!     



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping