Saturday, November 23, 2013

{this moment} - and the weekly {Smile-Up}



. . . . . . . . . . 
"There are no ordinary moments." ~Way of the Peaceful Warrior

{this moment} - a Friday ritual. A photo (or few) capturing moments from the week. Simple, special, extraordinary moments. Moments I want to pause, savor and remember.
Served up with the weekly {Smile-Up} - gratitude practices to love and appreciate your life. 

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' and 'smile up' in the comments for all to find and see.
. . . . . . . . . . 
{this moment}

{Birthday Princess with her sexy Nurse husband ~_^}

{Smile Up}:

My Birthday! Which included the actual day spent for myself being creative, and a tea date with my bestie.
Birthday with my hubby: lunch in Kaslo and hot springs ^_^
Birthday weekend: costume part where I had a little too much fun with friends. ;)
Dressing up, because it's fun, always! 
Birthday breakfast with my siblings
Surprise birthday flowers delivered to my door by Nixx
The birthday basket my bestie and her boyfriend put together for me (they know me too well haha)
Drawing and writing like crazy! (almost done Book 1!!) 
Yoga!
Getting my health back!
Being a part of amazing things
Growing as an individual and watching the dreams of others inspiring me to do and be better. 
Kitty cuddles-- Lyla has become quite the needy cuddly kitty! 
Less mindless TV time! 
Dancing like a fool, as always ;)
More time with my nieces and my sister
The first sprinkle of snow
Christmas lights already -- I'm feeling much more in the holiday spirit this year ^_^
Getting blood work done and everything checking out healthy ^_^


Loving: Yoga • Writing • Drawing • New morning routine • Costume Parties • Colourful Hair and Dreadlocks • Thigh-high Leg-warmers and Stockings •  Toques (beanies) • Cozy Hoodies and Sweaters •  Pinterest • Vision Boards • Inspiring Women • 


Interests for the week:
Reading: "Black Spring" by Alison Croggon. "D.Gray Man" Manga Comics. 
✯  Current Anime shows: "Guilty Crown"
✯  TV: How I met Your Mother. Sons of Anarchy. Wilfred (omg this show is Amazing!!! Hilarious!).
Music Playlist: 30 Seconds to Mars. The White Buffalo ("Oh Darlin"--amazing song!). Hollywood Undead. We Are the Fallen. Bullet for My Valentine… same ol'.  
Food Faves: Protein Shakes Grilled Cheese w/ Daiya and Spelt (which I'm not supposed to eat O.o) Banana Ice Cream Creamy Pasta Sauces Chocolate ♥ 


Lessons of the week: 
Remember to have FUN! That no matter what you're doing you can have fun doing it! To always use PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and to change your Perspective to change your Life! Some days are made to be moody, brush it off and smile extra hard the next! Say Yes! Writing is good for the soul. Take time for your Self every single day. Remember that Thoughts Become Things. ☀  Be in the Present Moment! Life is in the Present! Here and Now!



I've still been rather lazy with these posts so apologies. I had a fun busy last couple of weeks, so here's my catch up. Hope you're all smiling and having a blissful day and week and life! 

Tell me about your lovely week and what you're grateful for in this moment! Tell me about your 'Smile Up' and 'this moment!' :) 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping