Monday, January 20, 2014

☺ Motivational Mondays! ☺



. . . . . . . . . .

We're taking back Mondays!!!
"Motivational Mondays" are fabulous tips to get you excited and pumped for the week! 
Feeling low? Moody? Down on life? Well, that's what these posts are for! Time to feel awesome again and get some Positivity rolling! Just because it's Monday doesn't mean you can't have fun, smile, and enjoy Today! Apply these tips to your week and try to tell me that you don't start to see an improvement in your life! ;)
It's all about You! Change your perception, change your attitude, love your life! xo

. . . . . . . . . .

Wow! First Motivational Monday post of 2014! I feel as if I have been starting this New Year with so many boosts and ideas of how to stay motivated, and I sincerely hope that you have been jumping on board and doing those things if you, too, found yourself in a bit of a rut at the end of 2013--or if you have since then, or whenever! 

If you haven't been following the "New Year Kick-Start" blog posts, you're getting them again today. Why? Because this is Motivational f#@!in Monday, and, now that we are 20 days into the new year, I can safely say that they have been making a profound difference in my motivation and my life. 
If you have been following them, read them again, or at least read today's post for some extra boosts and extra tips. ;)

So! No more excuses! Get back your fire, feel energized, feel motivated, feel inspired, feel happy again! 

Do "The Magic"! Nothing, I mean NOTHING will push you into a state of utter awesomeness than picking yourself up a copy of "The Magic" and doing 28 Days of Gratitude practices! Every day you are reminded to look for things to be grateful, of using gratitude in new ways you may not have thought of, of really Seeing the beauty in life. This book is Amazing, and it has certainly been keeping Me on track this new year. It can transform a bad day into something wondrous, a bad situation into a more positive light. It truly is a fantastic motivational source to stay on track! And it takes so little time! So go do it!         
Health, Health, Health I want you to Feel Good about your health! I want you to Want to eat healthy foods, to Want to exercise, to Want to feel freakin fantastic and to reach all of those health goals you may have set yourself up with! This post has some awesome resources on how to stay on track, of little health tips that make a big different with very little efforts, and lots of recipe resources! Feel Good again
Jar Full of Happiness I did this practice last year and I am sooooo glad that I did! Every day you look for the things that happened that day that were awesome, that made you smile; you write them down; you add them to your jar. Voila! Takes no time at all and has a profound effect! Reading my notes from 2013 reminded me of how truly amazing my life is, despite the down spiral I had experienced at the end of the year. Life is beautiful, learn to recognize and see that! So Start Your Jar Full of Happiness today!     
Set Intentions! This is one of my favourite practices of all time, and I love to refresh my list on a daily basis. Write down everything you want to accomplish this year, everything you Intend to do this year. Be detailed, be inspired, and dream Big! All you have to do is Set the Intention for all of those magical things to happen. Don't be Attached to them happening, but if they do happen you will feel all the more awesome, and if they don't then chances are, because you've set up excitable good intentions, you will attract and set yourself up for all sorts of amazing things this year. It's great to get clear about what you want from life though, it truly is a powerful practice, because it's good to Know and think about what you want from life so that you can make your dreams come true.   
Make your Vision Board! I have two Vision Boards: one physically in my work room where I see it all the time; and one on Pinterest. Why? The physical one I see more because it's a constant reminder and I like to have it around for inspiration. The Pinterest one, however, I can get way more detailed and keep way more updated. The Pinterest Vision Board allows me to create different categories so I can collect images and get really detailed with my desires. Plus, if you see something that you want online, it's really easy to just pin it to your Vision Board. And then, watch the magic happen!         
365 Grateful Project! I highly recommend you start your own little #365Grateful Project. What it is, is basically taking a polaroid every single day this year of something you were grateful for that day. It makes you look around you for the things you may be overlooking your thanks with. You see nature more vividly, you recognize the things that make you smile and happy, you Look for things that make you happy. You don't have to share your photos with the world, but if you do want to then you can share them on instagram and share in the project with the hashtag #365grateful. Really, though, this practice is for You. It makes you take a moment for yourself, to capture a moment, to get creative, to open up another side of yourself. If you wanted, you could easily change the project if photography isn't your thing; instead, write a poem, draw a picture, write down the things you're grateful for instead. It Is a fun project, and it's just one more way to enrich your life with gratitude and to switch your mind onto a positive vibration.    
“There are infinite reasons why we make excuses not to do what’s important to us, and the more important something is to us, the more likely we’ll resist it.This has become such an important topic (to me, and I hope for you) this new year, because we truly do make up one excuse after another not to do something, even --and perhaps even more so-- when it is important to us. I want you read this article because it is super well written and there were so many phrases that really jumped out at me that I think will jump out at you too. ;) And, because I really want you to chase your dreams, your passions, and to light that fire inside of yourself! 


I hope your New Year is off to an amazing fantabulous start! And if it isn't, I hope you have the courage to make it so! 
Create a great day! 
Much love from me to you! 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping