Friday, January 24, 2014

{My 365 Grateful Project}



. . . . . . . . . . 
{The '365 Grateful Project'} -  was created by Hailey in early 2008 in an effort to fight depression. 
This effort began a year long photographic project which involved taking one Polaroid photo a day of something she felt grateful for. 
The discipline of having to look for the good things that happen every day is life-changing, in so many ways. Hailey found not only her marriage, spiritual life and health improved, but this project accidentally, wondrously spread and affected the lives of many others.
Are you taking part?
. . . . . . . . . . 
{My 365 Grateful Project}

my week of photos for the 365 Grateful Project ^_^


{Day 17 - I am grateful for my new Panda bathrobe for the new hot tub ~.^}


{Day 18 - I am grateful for my adorable niece, and time with family}


{Day 19 - I am grateful for Buster - and he is grateful for gnawing on my Gratitude Rock}

{Day 20 - I am grateful for morning smoothies}

{Day 21 - I am grateful for my new Spoonk Accupressure Mat}

{Day 22 - I am grateful for beautiful sunny day in town}

{Day 23 - I am grateful for The Magic - staying so inspired!}

What are You grateful for this week? What beautiful moments did you capture? 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the bathrobe from? It's awesome! And i really like the idea of the grateful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in-laws found it for me so not sure ;)
    It's a fun project for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping