Friday, January 17, 2014

{My 365 Grateful Project}



. . . . . . . . . . 
{The '365 Grateful Project'} -  was created by Hailey in early 2008 in an effort to fight depression. 
This effort began a year long photographic project which involved taking one Polaroid photo a day of something she felt grateful for. 
The discipline of having to look for the good things that happen every day is life-changing, in so many ways. Hailey found not only her marriage, spiritual life and health improved, but this project accidentally, wondrously spread and affected the lives of many others.
Are you taking part?
. . . . . . . . . . 

{My 365 Grateful Project}

My week of photos for the 365 Grateful Project ^_^

{Day 10 - I am grateful for a gift in the mail from Sarah of "Pretty You and Me"}


{Day 11 - I am grateful for Vegan Potlucks with amazing friends and new people}


{Day 12 - I am grateful for all my art books and time to sketch, draw, and create}

{Day 13 - I am grateful for full moons from our hot tub}

{Day 14 - I am grateful for my wonderful cintiq so I can perfect my art}

{Day 15 - I am grateful for lunch dates with my hubby}

{Day 16 - I am grateful for my printer so I could create my new calendar with all my favourite anime/manga artists}


Are you taking part? What are you grateful for this week? 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping