Wednesday, March 14, 2012

♥ What's in my Closet? Tootpaste! ♥


Since it was asked a few times and recently answered in my Q&A Vegan Video post, I thought I would share right here on the blog as well as I like to keep my "In My Closet" product posts easily available and up-to-date. xo


So, what toothpaste does this vegan gal, keeping in mind products that are chemical-free and good for the earth, use? 
Seafresh Toothpaste by Jason! :) 

It's been a good many years since I've used any chemical, fluoride-laden toothpastes so it's hard for me to compare flavours, however I do like this one. I find the taste mild and a little minty which I like. I'd also have to say that it works well. Why? Well, I've been using this toothpaste for… hmm… around 8 years. I admittedly don't go to the dentist very often (because we don't have benefits so it's pricey, and because I don't like all the chemicals), but I went a little while ago (after having not gone for several years) and my teeth were perfect. No cavities, no problems, no pains. Of course, my diet probably can contribute to this as well, however I still think it's a good toothpaste. And at least I'm not accidentally swallowing chemicals or having chemical residue left behind in my mouth when I brush. ;) 


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. This is the toothpaste I use as well. :) I also like that it is a PASTE and not a GEL, and you don't have to use a lot of it in order to get a good cleaning!

    -theneedleslave

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping