Monday, January 9, 2012

☺ Motivational Mondays! ☺


I hope your New Year is off to a beautiful and magical start! If it's not then make it so! :) You can start with this week's Motivational Monday!!!! Woooo!

Create a Nice Day! I recently heard this from one of the "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" books (by Dan Millman) and I thought it was the perfect thing to share. Instead of telling people "Have a Nice Day" try "Create a Nice day!" Why? Because "create" gives you no doubts about the fact the day you experience is created by yourself. If you want to Have a nice day then you damn well better Create one! So, go ahead, Create a Nice Day! ;)

Get a Jumpstart! I know you love the work I do here at ReLove Plan.et, or else you wouldn't be reading this now would you? ;) Or perhaps you are brand new, in which case Hellllloooo! And welcome and I hope you enjoy and stick around for more! In any case, what I aim for is to inspire and to make your day a little brighter, happier, and teach you how to apply positivity. I have been finding new ways to do this and there are now three fantastic additions to the Positivity Team that you can keep at home with you. The 365 Day Bucket List (which if you especially love these Motivational Mondays posts then you will love this!), the Happy Kit, and the Vegan Kit. Again, if you love my work, you will love all three of these and so my advice to you, go pick up at least one (if not all three! ;)).

Respect Where You Are and how You Feel… I try to emphasize this whenever I can (more articles coming soon!!), but we really tend to neglect our emotions and beings. There are times when we are uppity and enthusiastic and ready to seize every day to it's fullest. But there are also days where all we want to do is curl up on the couch and be lazy. Respect when it is time to play, and when it is time to rest. Rest is good too, there is a time and place for both. Make sure you are being respectful and aware of when you need each one.

Pick up old Hobbies! When I was a child I used to draw and write my own little fantasy stories all the time. I Loved it! Yes, I was a bit of a loner child so these hobbies filled up most of my time, but what I didn't realize was that when my life did become social I ended up neglecting these things completely. I didn't write or draw for Years. But these were things that I did actually enjoy, so recently I picked them up again. And I love them! Don't neglect the hobbies you enjoy doing, there is still room for them in your busy blissful life. Remember, balance! ;)

Dance around in a circle… Right now! Yeah, you heard me, right now! I want you to stand up, spin around, spread your arms like an airplane, jump around, and do a little groovy dance. I don't care if you're at work or under the watchful eyes of your cats at home. Do it. Have you done it yet? I bet you feel silly don't you? I bet you also feel smug and happy. Do that more often, it brightens the boring into something fun and spontaneous at any time of day.

Changing your thoughts can change your life! That is all… and everything! ;) 


Hope you have a nice…. umm, I mean… CREATE A NICE DAY!!!! Much love and Positivity!! :)


Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping