Thursday, January 26, 2012

☺ Lovely Life ☺



Life is a funny thing. It has so many ups and downs, twists and turns, unexpected events that can create a whirlwind of emotion and change that whisks you off your feet and transforms your life and very essence into something new and wondrous. And where you land in that whirlwind is up to you. I say it time and time again, because I like the reminder and because I know others need the reminder as well; Life is what you make it. Life is what you Choose it. You can't control a lot of things, but you can damn well choose your attitude. And in choosing a Positive and Loving attitude then you create a Positive and Loving environment, relationships, and overall life. It's all connected in this wonderful circle in life. The Law of Attraction works. It is real. Whether you choose to believe in it or not is up to you, but it won't stop it from happening. So again I leave the advice; learn about it so you can have it work for you instead of against you. 
Life's unexpected moments truly are splendid though and it is amazing how you can change your life into something positive and what you can control in that life simply by changing your attitude. Things that might be boring or that you may have a negative attitude towards can be given a new life, a second chance, just by changing that attitude. 
It always astounds me. In a wonderful beautiful magical kind of way. Things can change with the flip of a coin. And all the beautiful things you've been focussing on through positive affirmations and have been manifesting come together. I will tell you it is a splendidly fulfilling feeling when your manifestations become reality, a feeling I can't quite put into words except to say it is blissful and gives you that feeling of unreasonable happiness and sense of accomplishment or achievement. You did that! It's pretty neat. 
Anyway, that's my little ramble. Every so often I simply feel the need to have one of these little happy explosions pour out into words to share with you all. I have these rambles because I feel that happiness fill right up inside of me and comes pouring out in a way that I have to share because it feels like that happiness needs to be spread and be passed on to others. And I hope that it does. I hope that it gets passed on to you and that you will pass it on to others as well. Because that is the beauty of life. That connectedness. That sense that we are all one, we are all in this beautiful magical journey together, all somehow connected. Free flowing energy all around us. It's truly wonderful and splendid and beautiful. Indescribable really--although as you can see, I certainly did try ;). 
Much Love to all you wonderful amazing souls! Hope your day is splendid and filled with unreasonable Happiness, Bliss, Laughter, and Smiles that make your cheeks hurt. ;) 

Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping