Saturday, November 26, 2011

♥ Enstasy Designs ♥


Somehow I have not yet shared my new Jewelry line here at ReLove Plan.et. So, today, you guessed it; time to share the new line! 


Enstasy: "to stand inside the self"
Enstasy Designs is not just a jewelry line, it is another source of inspiration. Each item is made with a particular idea behind it and that idea is poured into each item as I make them, with love and attention and positive energy so that may be passed on to you and enhance your life. Each item is a form of inspiration to help add positivity, love, motivation, courage, or whatever it is you may be seeking. 
I love having things close by that act as reminders to stay positive or to smile, or to simply open my eyes, or return to the present moment. I felt inspired as I always play with necklaces that are around my neck. So every time your fingers touch your inspirational item, or see it in a mirror or reflection, they serve as a positive reminder. 


Enstasy Designs is also made from 90% recycled and Vintage materials, keeping it eco-friendly! 

It's in the beginning works and I still have tons of ideas and pretty things to make. For now, here is a little peak and please visit the Etsy Shop and have a gander. And if you favourite the shop I'll love you forever... and if you buy something I'll love you even more than that. ;) 

























Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping