Monday, November 7, 2011

♥ Vegan T-Shirt Contest WINNER!!! ♥


Thank you to all who entered! It's awesome to see the Vegan support out there! ;) And all of your shirts were awesome!! 

A winner has been chosen through random.org and the winner is *drumroll please*....

Bieke! 



Please contact me on here to let me know your email address so I can get you your prize. You have three days to respond or else a new winner be chosen! 

Thanks again! I promise more giveaways like this soon! xo

Happy Vegan Days to you all! :)

Photobucket


If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. awesome !!!!!!! i will send you my email via facebook, my full name is Bieke Demeyere ;)
    thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just reading the "contact me on here"... biekedemeyere@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping