Thursday, November 3, 2011

♥ World WildLife Fund "Species in Buckets" Gifts ♥


Okay, so I made a "Birthday Wish List" on my Lifestream, but I found these this morning and felt that they were worth sharing, especially as the holiday season approaches. 

I am always willing to share World Wildlife Fund with people, they are just such an amazing organization that has done so much good in this world. 

What I especially love are their "Species Adoptions" which make great gifts for any occasion--or a treat for yourself--and support such a great cause. The Gift that keeps on Giving! 

Here are their new "Species in Buckets, Tubs & More"




So now I have the "Pail of Primates" on my Wishlist and their super cute Vintage T-Shirt! Anyone want to treat me? ;) 



Photobucket

If you found this article to be helpful, please consider a small donation or visit the shop. Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Save $100 on Blendtec Factory Recertified Blenders + Free Shipping